Friday, November 22, 2013

Intro to this blog

Ladies, gentlemen, and everyone in between,

Today i want to introduce everyone to my new blog. My blog will be about games, gaming consoles, history of games, most popular games, flash games, movies and series made from a game, and all in all anything to do with games.

My name is Filip and I'm a fellow gamer. I may not know much about it but i want to give some general information and some opinions about what i think of the topics i will be talking about.
I hear this often in the place i live that games are mostly for teens or children. People fail to realize the importance of games. Ok sure, some games are very childish and have no scope to them. However most of the games test how you react under pressure, test your reflexes and how fast you react in certain situations, and they really help improve your problem solving skills. Furthermore, i hear people say that games lead to children being more aggressive and promote violence. Hmmmm, then by the same mentality people don't kill people, guns kill people.

That is all I'm going to write for today. Please comment or drop a like since this a College project and it would be really helpful if i got some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment